[vicsireland] Re: uploading picture using mobile version on facebook via email

  • From: "Tim Culhane" <tim.culhane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 08:17:52 -0000

Hi Sarah,

Why don't you just add the photos  as an attachment in the same way you
would attach other files?

In my version of Outlook,   I go to  the insert menu and select file while
the message is open.  Once you click on file you will be able to select the
files you want from the resulting dialogue box.

Note depending on your version of outlook, the steps might be slightly
different.

Tim