[vicsireland] Re: talks query

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 00:33:38 -0000

Sabrina, you won't believe this but I went in to the option of disabling talks!

Yes I successfully succeeded  in same then couldn't get it back!

With assist I eventually did so!
Go to
installations   moved  it on top and then  uparrow now talks on top!

Ah and don't forget the options menu when in talks.

So, as I say, hang on to your talks whilst it is speaking that's what I say!

Trust all that makes sense to you, not sure about me!
Tony ----- Original Message -----