[vicsireland] Re: talking phone or eyephone which

  • From: Kerie Doyle <ker4hh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 14:37:55 +0000

Sarah

It is not for me or indeed anyone on this list to say you should or
shouldn't switch to the iPhone. What I would recommend you do however
is have a listen to the iPhone podcast which will be on the website
shortly. This may help you in your decision. Furthermore I would be
happy to answer any questions you have after listening to the podcast.

Hope this helps

Kerie