[vicsireland] Re: registering for g mail

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 13:01:33 +0100

However, WebVisum with firefox has no difficulty in solving it.  Two random
words in the image: well, we activate the find CAPTCHA ctrl-alt-6  - a
WebVisum keystroke - and some 10 seconds later, the words are on the
clipboard and ready for pasting.  Firefox gives a different rendering of the
page than internet Explorer.