[vicsireland] Re: problem with attachments in an email

  • From: "Maria" <mpileidi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 15:30:46 -0000

Afternoon folks.

Thanks a million for all your help. I really and truly appreciate it! I think Nicky was right. The attachment just did not come through. The reason I think that, is because when I hit insert a, jaws tells me that there are no attachments in this message.

I rang them today and asked them to send me a hard copy by snail mail since for some reason the attachment just doesn't seem to go through.

Thanks for all your help anyway. It is very much appreciated!

All the best,
Maria.