[vicsireland] Re: problem with attachments in an email

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 02:27:16 -0000

Maria,

You may have solved the problem somehow, by now.  If you have, what was the
solution?  If not:  I wonder if you turn on html in the email with shift-alt-h,
will that make the attachment visible?  (Windows XP while reading messages in
plain text blocks access to certain images which it deems as potentially
unsafe.)  Perhaps this file is really a picture or image file, and you may not
be able to read it any other way than by doing OCR on it or by printing it (on
paper) then scanning it.  You seems to have tried everything else reasonable.
Any chance you could ask them, even today, for a screen reader accessible
version of the file?