[vicsireland] Re: o.e. attachments

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 22:46:23 +0100

BlankHi Paul,
I'm sure that I will be corrected should I be wrong! (as it should be)

I  think that it is something to do with stuff being copied in, perhaps from a
different format!

Possibly flying blind on this one! [smile

I should have left this reply to the Maestro himself, The Moderator or other
professionalls!

Must contact you on the list about doing something re WMP for us plevbs in the
matter!

Don't leave the country just yet!!

Tony.--- Original Message -----