[vicsireland] Re: money identifier for the IPhone

  • From: Mairead O Mahony <maireadomahony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 22:09:00 +0100

Hi Joan Ann,
I tried doing what you suggested and gave it plenty of time to detect
the notes and nothing is happening with the app.  The same thing
happens on a friend of mines iPhone.  We are both using the 3Gs
iPhone.  I read in the description that it works better with the
iPhone 4 but itsaid it still works with the 3gs.  We both had plenty
of lights on as we tried the app out under lamps and in very bright
rooms.  I think I am just going to contact iTunes tomorrow as nobody I
know can get the app working.

Regards
Mairead