[vicsireland] money identifier for the IPhone

  • From: "Joan Ann Brosnan" <kerrygirl18@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 22:14:59 +0100

Hi all
My apologies for posting yet another IPhone app but, I am very impressed
with the LookTel Money Reader which can  now identify Euro notes.

Here is info about the app:
LookTel Money Reader instantly recognizes currency and speaks the
denomination, enabling people with visual impairments or blindness to
quickly and easily identify and count bills. Simply point your iPhone's
camera at a bill and the application will tell you the denomination in
real-time.

This version offers support for additional currencies: the Euro, British
Pound, and Canadian and Australian dollars.

Joan Ann.