  From: Cearbhall O'Meadhra
  To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 3:34 PM
  Subject: [vicsireland] Re: microsoft access

  Gerry,

  There are a number of ways to do this. It depends on what you want to do with
the data. If you simply want to have the names and addresses in a table in Word
then that can be done in a few different ways.  The export function is very
useful for this. The suggestion of using the merge utility is a good one if you
don't want all the information that is on the Access table. That would allow
you to arrange them appropriately in the Word file to suit the appearance you
want.

  I could be more helpful if I understood exactly what you want to do.

  All the best,

  Cearbhall
  Meeting the Leadership Challenge

  T:(01) 2864623 M: 083 33 234 87 E: cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxxx