[vicsireland] Re: links wont open

  • From: Sandy Tomkins <sandratomkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 10:35:19 +0100

Good morning Vincent,

    At last I see a post for which I think I have an answer! This
started to happen to me a while back and I discovered that these links
are generally going to open a new window and the only way I can get
them to open is to press both control plus enter. However, I often
have to do this several times, it seems that the press shouldn’t be
exactly simultaneous, not sure though, generally speaking, I get
success if I press the enter just fractionally before the control key,
but still end up by holding both down together. Sorry my explanation
is so hand fisted, but give it a try and keep pressing the two,
repeatedly, until you hear “new browser window” I think that is what
you will hear anyway.

    All the best,
    Sandy.