[vicsireland] leaving

  • From: <Paul.Griffith@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 09:38:42 -0000

hi folks,
just a note to say that this is my last day in the department of foreign
affaires,
so i will no longer be able to be reached at this e mail address,
but of course i am still available on my home e mail
paulfgriffith@xxxxxxxxx
take care
paul

Attention:

This e-mail is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete the message and notify the sender. Any views or
opinions presented are solely those of the author.
This email was scanned by Ironport and has been certified virus free with the
pattern file currently in use. This however cannot guarantee that it does not
contain malicious content.

Tabhair aire:

Tá an r-phost seo faoi phribhléid agus faoi rún. Mura tusa an duine a bhí
beartaithe leis an teachtaireacht seo a fháil, scrios é le do thoil agus cuir
an seoltóir ar an eolas.
Is leis an údar amháin aon dearcaí nó tuairimí a léirítear. Scanadh an r-phost
seo le Ironport agus deimhníodh go raibh sé saor ó víoras leis an
bpatrúnchomhad atá in úsáid faoi láthair.
Ní féidir a ráthú leis seo áfach nach bhfuil ábhar mailíseach ann.