[vicsireland] jaws not reading links

  • From: "paul" <tigerone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 20:35:44 +0100

  hi folks
  am on pc at the moment because laptop has cracked up. something about a
windows update interferring and reconfiguring the ip protocal and therefore
knocking off my internet access.

  will sosrt that out at a later date, meanwhile have set up on pc but when
i go on the internet jaws will not allow me to pull up a list of links for a
website.
  all it says is open parent document.
  the web page is there but i cannot access the links.
  is this a jaws thing i have to configure and what does open parent
document.
  any help appreciated.
  this is paul h on my partners, edel fleming's pc in case there is a mix up
on the sender when the list receives this.
  many thanks
  paul h----- Original Message -----