[vicsireland] Re: internet radio picking a player

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 14:29:55 -0000

Hi All,

Flor perhaps and/or others may wish to answer this?

I do know that you must have a given Player to stream a radio station of
your choice!

It is sensible then to install certainly the three major ones at any rate!

 So now say in mikes radio world site you choose your radio station to which
you want to listen to and hit enter to activate the link and the station
should pick it's required player so you can then listen.

Trust that is correct to date? (This is only what I think, mind,  not all of
what I know categorically)!

Now if for example my chosen radio station supports say WMP and Real player
how then can I select choice of player?

Now in configuring players what tips do you have,  to get the most
effectiveness from the players?

Many thanks & happy radio listening!

Tony.