[vicsireland] information

  • From: <Paul.Griffith@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 12:01:14 -0000

hi folks,
probably , most of you technicians will know this already,
but for the rest, i will share with you,
got  an invoice in work, in pdf format,
which was sent as an attachment using  an hp digital sender 9250c modle,

as an e mail.
jaws, could not read the pdf document, and
reported an empty document, ,
so i then printed off the pdf document, and placed it in my new scanner.

but with my new kurzweil 1000 scanner,
i was able to hear and read on my pc, using the kurzweil software.
the miracles of modern science,
take care
paul

Attention:

This e-mail is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient please delete the message and notify the sender. Any views or
opinions presented are solely those of the author.
This email was scanned by Ironport and has been certified virus free with the
pattern file currently in use. This however cannot guarantee that it does not
contain malicious content.

Tabhair aire:

Tá an r-phost seo faoi phribhléid agus faoi rún. Mura tusa an duine a bhí
beartaithe leis an teachtaireacht seo a fháil, scrios é le do thoil agus cuir
an seoltóir ar an eolas.
Is leis an údar amháin aon dearcaí nó tuairimí a léirítear. Scanadh an r-phost
seo le Ironport agus deimhníodh go raibh sé saor ó víoras leis an
bpatrúnchomhad atá in úsáid faoi láthair.
Ní féidir a ráthú leis seo áfach nach bhfuil ábhar mailíseach ann.