[vicsireland] Re: ignorance of disc jockeys

Hi,

I heard a similar conversation on another station where they were talking about
someone we all know but I will not mention the person's name. The DJ was
talking with a runner who said that he sometimes ran with a blind person. The
conversation went something like ...

Tell me more about this blind runner .

He is great, he has run all his life and has run around 7 marathons.

And has he run in shorter races?

Oh yes, and has achieved a high level within his club.

Wow, that's great ... imagine what he could have done if he could see!

Take Care,

Gerry Ellis

If you don't know where you're going,
How will you know when you get there?