[vicsireland] Re: ghost in the machine 2

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 13:07:38 +0100

Hi Ed,

JAWS up to his fishy tricks again.  You can refresh the screen with
insert-escape.  With a name like brigid, psychicness can't be ruled out!  This,
I feel, is a JAWS thing.  I sometimes get something similar.  JAWS suddenly
'speaks' something I was reading or that I wrote a few minutes ago, as I arrow
up or down in another context entirely.