[vicsireland] Re: getting the radio on digital tv

  • From: "Ciaran Ferry" <Ciaran.Ferry@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 10:15:43 -0000

Good to hear you got sorted Sabrina.

Ciaran

-----Original Message-----
From: vicsireland-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:vicsireland-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sabrina McKiernan
Sent: 11 December 2007 23:23
To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vicsireland] Re: getting the radio on digital tv

Hi Again Ciarán, Tony and Tim,
I know it is not necessary...
but thank you all again and I just wanted to let you know that I got it with
the help of my pops!.

        Tim, it is the same here the radio stations are all in the nine
hundreds but the only difference is that you can't get it straight from the one
hundreds to the nine hundreds. there is a button with radio marked on it down
near the bottom of the remote and then to go back to the tv stations I need to
press the exit button.

        happy sounds!

        Sabrina