[vicsireland] ebooks problem

  • From: "vincent stack" <vts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vics ireland" <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 16:23:57 +0100

hello folks

for those who read ebooks.com. I am having trouble reading a book online. when
I press the  book I bought  to read it online a new screen comes up as the eb20
reader. on this page there is a load of links when I press one of these  for
example chapter 1 of the book nothing happens. or when I press the link to
download the book nothing happens either can anyone suggest what I am doing
wrong all I want to do is read the book with out problems.  I hope I have
explained my problem proper. many thanks in advance.

regards
Vincent