[vicsireland] Re: couple of questions

  • From: "GERARD SHANAHAN" <gershan@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 20:29:54 -0000

Hi Sara,

1.  care@xxxxxxxxxxx is the email address for customer care at vodafone but
don't get excited as you will be waiting a few days as emails take a while to
be replied to, you will receive an acknowledgement be specific as to your
problems and they will answer them,

2.  You can save messages to memory sticks in the same way as you save
documents i.e. select "save as" the only thing I can't remember momentarily is
the file type option you should select but you will see that there are only two
options in file type under file name so you can chance doing both ways on a
message to see the result.

3.  Don't know much about outlook express 2010 I do remember seeing it once and
from what I remember the menus are set up differently so rather than going
across with the cursor when pressing the alt key you will go down arrow with
cursor for menus and right arrow for options in each menu but the options have
changed from what I remember, it is really a case of getting accustomed to the
new layout unless you can get back the classic menus.
4.  Skype, sorry can't help
5.  spanish - English or visa versa try Google translate, I used it once and a
friend who corrected the text of the text I had translateed into German said it
was correct in the main but some small errors in gramatical things like "I,
you, he, she, it,"  I'm not a whiz on using the net but an old codger like me
managed it so you should have no problem  let me know if you want more help
regarding this or investigate it yourself, essentially you have to select the
languages you are using and then a new window opens where you copy and paste
the text to and select a button to translate.  The translation will appear in a
window below.
Happy Christmas
Gerry Shanahan