[vicsireland] Re: configuring Word 2010 to work best with Jaws 13

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 11:56:49 -0000

Normal view. (If it exists.)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Culhane" <tim.culhane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 9:29 AM
Subject: [vicsireland] configuring Word 2010 to work best with Jaws 13

Hi,

I'm wondering if people have any information on what changes can be made to Word 2010 so that reading documents with Jaws 13 is as comfortable as
possible.

I've already  changed the document view from  print layout to outline
layout.

However, When arrowing down in a document I keep having problems with Jaws
saying blank or nothing at all when moving from one line to the next.
Arrowing back up and down again usually fixes this, but it is very annoying
to have  to constantly do this.

Any tips  for  best results with word 2010  much appreciated.

Note I'm running Jaws and Word on Windows 7.

Tim

-------------------------
Tim Culhane,
Critical Path Ireland,
42-47 Lower Mount Street,
Dublin 2.
Direct line: 353-1-2415107
phone: 353-1-2415000

Tim.culhane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.criticalpath.net

Critical Path
a global leader in digital communications