[vicsireland] Re: colour contrast on websites

Hi, Robbie,

I know I'm responding to my own message here, but I have just the site for you
http://www.wat-c.org/

This is WAT-C (Web Accessibility Tools Consortium). There are all kinds of
accessibility tools there, including a contrast analyser.

Again, I don't know how accessible the tools themselves are, but I reckon the
site is worth a visit.

Take Care,

Gerry Ellis

Tel +353-(0)1 282-7791