[vicsireland] Re: audio encoders wanted

Hi Jim,

thanks for that.

I wasn't sure if CDEX has it's own encoders built in, as opposed to using
whatever encoders are already on your machine.

So, I'll certainly give it a go.

Regards,

Eamonn

Jim Dunleavy <jim.dunleavy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: vicsireland-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
06/06/2007 14:50
Please respond to vicsireland

        To:     vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [vicsireland] Re: audio encoders wanted

Hi Eamonn,

I think cdex (the CD extractor) can batch-convert  wav to mp3.
I also use ffmpeg for transcoding  audio in all sorts of formats and for
extraction audio  from video files.
It doesn't have a GUI though, so you'd need to  be handy with the command
line
to use it.

--Jim

Commissioner please  consult our website at www.orac.ie

This footnote also  confirms that this email message has been swept for
the presence of computer  viruses.