[vicsireland] Re: Word selection prob

  • From: "Maureen Newelll" <mcnewell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 17:43:42 +0100

Flor, I did nothing out of the ordinary that I know.  I did put a favorites
shortcut on  desktop.  All features you asked about seem o.k. although it is
difficult to know with the underline and emboldent features, not being able to
highlight the word.  If I put on the underline or emboldent at beginning of
word and arrow down to end of that word it works alright. Otherwise, F8 and
ctrl and down arrow are both working.
Sleep on it, you might get inspiration during the night! Come on all you
teckys, give Flor a dig out on this one!
Maureen.