[vicsireland] Re: Web 2.0 Focus Group: Gauge of Interest

  • From: "Declan Meenagh" <dmeenagh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 13:11:27 +0100

I'd be interested in attending, but I have work.  Could you have it in the
evening?  I might be able to get off a bit early.
I use Web2.0 application a lot, so this is something that would interest me.

--
www.DeclanMeenagh.com || DMeenagh@xxxxxxxxx || Declan.P.Meenagh@xxxxxxx
LInkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/declanmeenagh

~ You can't stop the signal! ~