[vicsireland] Re: VICS newby

  • From: "Claude Saulnier" <claude.saulnier@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 13:34:46 +0100

Hi Louise

I would like to make the following change "The connection dropped 3 times
for less than 2 minutes over the 2 hours"  rather than "kept dropping out".
One of the drops was actually linked to a problem on my PC (which could have
been avoided). There seemed to be a sound quality issue, which I think is
due to certain headset/mike being used (mine, so Ciaran tells me).

We'll be working this year to find a robust alternative so next year's AGM
conf call will be better.

Regards

Claude