[vicsireland] Re: VICS AGM Online

  • From: "Ciaran Ferry" <Ciaran.Ferry@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 14:51:59 +0100

Skypecasting the event is a great idea Martin, and something that we're looking
into. We plan to test this system in the coming months. There are limitations
in terms of the Internet connectivity in the venue, so it was decided to keep
things as simple as possible this time round. We also felt that people would be
more comfortable using the more familiar features of the software.

Excellent suggestion though.

Ciaran