[vicsireland] Re: Update from the committee

  • From: joanne mcsherry <mcsherryjoanne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 17:23:58 +0000

From: mcsherryjoanne@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vicsireland] Re: Update from the committee
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 17:13:16 +0000

hello Ciaron
I will be updating my membership tomorrow and posting a cheque to you tomorrow.
 I dont get a chance to email very much but I do want to stay a member, hope
you can count me in even though I will be aday or so late.  Keep up your great
work ans V.i.C.S. is really good. and I have found it helpfull.  Kind regards.
Joanne Gorman.  name change as I got married over a year ago, you may have me
as  Joanne Mc Sherry My maden name.
Thanks.