[vicsireland] Re: Update from VICS AGM 2009

  • From: "Maureen Newelll" <mcnewell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 16:04:07 +0100

MessageThanks Ciaran, usually a posting of such like is sent to the VICS
mailing list.  I now know how I did not hear about it because I seldom go in on
the VICS web site unless I have a reason to do so and I should think there are
many like me.  Can you please send training day venues and dates to the list in
future? I know of   people in Limerick that might have been interested in
attending this training.
Maureen.