[vicsireland] Saving a Web site as a Favorite or a Bookmark

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 14:29:27 -0000

Hi Susan,

Are you using Internet Explorer of Firefox as your Web browser? (How you save the site as a favorite varies depending on which browser.In IUnternet Explorer, a quick way to do it is with ctrl+d on the Web site. Alternatively you can press alt-a to enter the dialogue as to where you want to save your Favorite. In Firefox, it's called bookmarking, and you save your bookmark with alt-b, which opens the bookmarks dialogue.

-----Original Message----- From: Susan Bourke
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2017 11:03 AM
To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vicsireland] hi folks,

Hi folks

Using windows 8.1 with n,v,d,a,

Can someone please remind me how to save a web page to my favourites?

Many thanks

susan

To contact the moderator send mail to:

tim.j.culhane@xxxxxxxxx

For mor information on the Visually Impaired Computer Society visit: