[vicsireland] Re: Ryanair

  • From: "Paul Dromey" <pdromey@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 15:46:52 -0000

That's useful to know thanks Gerry. I also had terrible trouble with the
Aer Lingus site in recent weeks. It sseems to have changed quite a bit since
I last used it.

Season's Greetings to all on the list and a hassle-free technology
experience in 2016.

Paul
-----
version doesn't have this disclaimer in outgoing emails.