[vicsireland] Re: Ryanair

  • From: NicholasKealy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 15:31:46 +0000

Hi, that is the point.  I know that Louise addressed this or a similar
question to the list a number of days ago.  What is the story at the moment
about Ryanair and about checking in and stuff?  I presume its all
accessible and for a blind person you just ring up after making your
booking to tell them you will be on the flight?  I will be probably using
them myself over the Christmas and its just good to have any thoughts from
people that may have used them since the check in desks were closed.

Cheers, Nicky.

Nicholas Kealy
Information Services
National Employment Rights Authority