[vicsireland] Re: Reminder: VICS Information and Tech Day in Galway, Sat Feb 27th

  • From: Sandy Tomkins <sandratomkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 14:49:10 +0000

Hi Ciaran,

    I know I am replying on list, but that might be useful! As you
know, I will be giving a little presentation of the Kapsys Kapten, on
the Vics info day. well, I am thinking, if there is anyone, who is
already using an iPhone, and is interested to try it, they might
download, for a mere pittance, the Kapten GPS software for iPhone,
have a little practise and give us the low down on the day, to
compliment my presentation of the Kapsys Kapten itself. It would be a
shame to miss out on some useful feedback and will help to complete
the circle of the Kapsys offerings.

    Thanks, Sandy.