From: vicsireland-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:vicsireland-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Melanie Pelka
Sent: 14 March 2012 14:03
To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [vicsireland] Problems With JAWS And Internet Explorer

Hi all,

I would like to describe the following problem to you and hope that you can
help me.

I am using JAWS 7.10 and Internet Explorer 7 on my Computer under Windows
XP. The reason why I am still using these old versions of both JAWS and the
Internet Explorer is because they seem very reliable--well, they seemed very
reliable, but now things have changed. Lately, I have had problems with this
computer. When I now open the Internet Explorer, I can only see the line:
"Google homepage", but nothing happens when I press arrow-up or arrow-down.
My boy-friend, however, who is sighted and therefore using the same computer
with the mouse, can still work with the Internet Explorer and nothing has
changed for him. With STRG+O I can go to "open" and enter a website address,
and by pressing enter I get to this page, but I will again only see the top
of the page and won't be able to navigate.

I have already tried to fix the JAWS version, but it has not have any effect
on the problem.

Any ideas?

With best wishes

Melanie