[vicsireland] Photographs

  • From: "GERARD SHANAHAN" <gershan@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 17:19:00 -0000

Hi Ed,

If you were successful in opening and saving your photographs from the email
and you would like to see them better, It is possible to view them on your TV
set if you have a dvd player attached.  Besides showing dvd(s) there is an
option on most dvd zappers in the open menu to show cdroms with photos as a
slide show and I found this great.  Mind you the timing of each photo slide is
quite short but you can repeat the run.   I suggest that you burn  a bundle of
photos that you might have on your pc to a writable cdrom and put itinto your
dvd player.  try it out.
Gerry cdrom