[vicsireland] Re: Panasonic Viera smart TV with Voice guidance.

  • From: "GERARD SHANAHAN" <gershan@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 20:16:30 +0100

Hi Stewart,

have to admit the iphone does it again. It looks as though the iphone cabibilities makes it a personal necessity for vips as regards being a conduet to accessing inaccessible situations. If you hadn't a iphone, would you still be able to manipulate the menus to select record a programme and move to another channel. Stewart, besides your situation, from what you know of the technology in general: if you were only using soarview, what would be the options to facilitate the present analogue situation converting it to digital - presently, I've got my ariel plugged into the video v.c.r. and then connected ariel feed from video from v.c.r. to t.v. - If I think of purchasing an approved soarview box, It will either have to include a player with record function and hard drive/usb memory stick connection included or a connection point on the box where the v.c.r. can be linked in. Then there is the option of attaching the v.c.r. directly to the tv which more recent tv sets contain. p.s. is there an iphone app for soarview to do as you do with u.p.c.

Gerry
----- Original Message ----- From: "Stuart Lawler" <stuart.lawler@xxxxxxx>