[vicsireland] Messages Coming in Date Order

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vics" <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 15:52:01 -0000

Hi Folk,

Just a small but niggling OE problem!

I would like my messages in to OE to come in by date and time order but this is not happening.

I would like to read messages chronologically thusfor making sense of the threads and such like.

I have the view menu checked to 'received checked'.

Yes a nice little interview with the PRO today on Audioview; got it all in I think!

Tony Sweeney