[vicsireland] Re: Linux query

Hi Robbie,

Didn't listen to that yet.

I tend to listen selectively, as the site covers a really very wide range
of material.

Rick Harmon's reviews are most informative, and Mary Emerson's are also
worth a listen.

For excellent music, (not to mention interesting contrasts,) check out:

Magnatune Classical:  Mary Emerson.

Caribbean Calipso Jazz:  andre Louis.    This recording is absolutely
amazing, and possibly unique -     I’ve never heard steel drums in a jazz
setting before.  It opens with a  stunning version of "Broadway."

I'm reminded of the first time I saw Breton harpist  and piper Alan
Stivelle.  the first half of the concert was acoustic folk, with part two
being rock in which the pipes featured prominently!

Cheers,

Eamonn

"Sandberg, Robert" <robert.sandberg@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: vicsireland-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
03/09/2008 13:04
Please respond to vicsireland

        To:     <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:     "Geetha Shamanna" <geetha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Subject:        [vicsireland] Re: Linux query

 Well folks, I've just been  royally entertained by the Blind CoolTec
site. Has anyone listened to the Sirius  Stiletto Demo? I can't believe
that guy. I laughed out loud to the  puzzlement of my colleagues. Some of
these contributions have more entertainment  than information value.
Hilarious!
Commissioner please  consult our website at www.orac.ie

This footnote also  confirms that this email message has been swept for
the presence of computer  viruses.