[vicsireland] Jaws 8 Key Echo

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 01:01:25 +0100

Hi Flor & Maureen

Thanks for your input in this!

Basically jaws does not always key echo when I am not even in a programme!

I do wonder however is it a configuration of Jaws that I need to do?

It is really a pain consideringg the dosh I have had to fork  out to not
then to have things not working as they should!!

I am back now to my old almost "clapped out" PC till I get this sorted!

Anyway such is progress!!

Flor, the voice is the standard  one which we get on the install!

Any further assist!

Tony.