[vicsireland] Re: Jaws 8 Echo

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 19:40:36 +0100

Hi mmaureen,

The keyboard voice is the one you might be concerned with here; and for
that, you would do the Individual Voice Adjustment option, radiobutton 2 of
2.  You would then tab, and in the combo box pick the keyboard Voice, 3 of 4
and then make the adjustments as you tab through.  However, that as such may
not be the problem.