[vicsireland] Re: JAWS 8 and Templates.

  • From: "Tim Culhane" <tim.culhane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 10:37:28 -0000

Hi Damien,

Does  the word template contain  a form?

If so,  it really  depends on how  the form was created.  There are
guidelines for   creating  accessible   word forms.

I would suggest  looking  at   the   microsoft word  section  in the  jaws
online help.  Specifically look at  the  helpful hints for word section,
where you will find info  on navigating  word forms.

Tim