[vicsireland] Re: Irish student wins the overall award at the European Student Innovation of the Year finals

  • From: "Paul Dromey" <pdromey@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 14:03:25 +0100

Hi Gerry and all.

Just to let you know that Kieran O'Callaghan is also a volunteer who helps
with a vision impaired swimming group here in Cork every week.  Some of us
were involved with him as guinea pigs testing his new technology at Cork
University Hospital.  We're all absolutely delighted for him as we know just
how much work and dedication he has put into his project.

Paul Dromey