[vicsireland] Internet Banking

  • From: "maureen newell" <mcnewell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 10:40:23 -0000

I am an AIB customer and use 24 hour banking with
'phone link, which I might add I find fantastic but I thought to give a
try at Internet banking   because I was told that 'phone and internet
are one and the same thing. As I was unsuccessful in my attempts I got
on to phone link and after speaking to numerous people one girl said
she would send me outa code card which I duly received but the person I
rely on to read printed stuff cannot make head or tail of it.  I asked
for this in  Braille but as yet it has not come. Scanner won't read card
as obviously codes are in small font . As I understand it one needs to
use a code for different transactions and a new code card is sent out
every so often. Are any of you Vicksonians conversant with Internet
Banking? How do you get over code obstacles or do I have to throw my hat
at it and stick with phone link?

Much obliged for any help,

Maureen.