[vicsireland] Re: Infovics Magazine now available!

  • From: "gavin allman" <fidodido1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 15:30:35 +0100

Hi Stuart

I was just wondering if infovics is still available on cd. It's just I think
it's been about a year since I last got it on cd. Also could you help me
source an I-pod that's accessible for a blind person. It's just I've a nice
sized cd collection and not much room for them. Any help appreciated.

Regards
Gavin