[vicsireland] Re: Icon Braille Plus query

  • From: eoconnor@xxxxxxx
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 14:48:17 +0100

Hi Flor and Stuart,

I assumed there was still no movement, but look forward to it's eventual
availability.

Regards,

Eamonn

"Stuart Lawler" <stuart.lawler@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: vicsireland-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
03/06/2008 14:49
Please respond to vicsireland

        To:     <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        [vicsireland] Re: Icon Braille Plus query

Hi Eamonn,

To my knowledge no European distributor has yet been appointed.

There are interesting times ahead though in the NoteTaker world with the
Pac Mate, BrailleNote, Voice and Braille sense and shortly, the Duo B20
all offering a range of exciting features.

Regards,

Stuart.

Commissioner please consult our website at www.orac.ie

presence of computer viruses.