[vicsireland] Re: I phone audio tutorials.

  • From: "Brian Butler" <petra@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 14:39:30 -0000

Hi Damian,

I am blind and have been using an iPhone since last October and I am delighted
with it. It was, however, a bit of a learning curve for awhile. My daughter who
is visually impaired is using her iPhone since Christmas and loves it also. I
found Apple's own manual on the Internet great and their page on using the
phone with voiceover gave me all the key strokes  I needed to know from an
accessability point of view. Can't remember the exact web pages concerned at
this stage, but I know I found them by simply conducting a simple search on
Google. I know you asked specifically for audio tutorials and maybe you are
aware of these web pages already. If so, sorry.

Brian.