[vicsireland] Re: Fw: Accessible Google FAQ

  • From: "Cearbhall O'Meadhra" <cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 00:42:46 -0000

Dear Tony,

Many thanks for sending out this note. I found it very useful and will
circulate it to our team in IDD that are developing a site that is aimed to
be as usable as possible. These pointers will be most useful.

 Yours sincerely,

Cearbhall E. O Meadhra
President, IDD

Tel: (01) 2864623, Mobile: 08333 234 87,  Email: president@xxxxxx