[vicsireland] Few pcs and monitors going for free

  • From: "Tim Culhane" <tim.culhane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 08:32:27 +0100

Hi,

A company I know of  is getting new  equipment  and have some PCS and
Monitors  to give away  if anybody is interested.

The pcs  are pentium 2 and pentium 3  and  have Windows 2000.  The monitors
are 17 inches.

These  machines are not new,  but might be of interest to somebody.

If interested, you would need to be able to pick up the machines   this
weekend from Kimmage in Dublin.

Give me a shout  if you are interested and I'll put you in contact with the
relevant people.

Cheers,

Tim

-------------------------
Tim Culhane,
Critical Path Ireland,
42-47 Lower Mount Street,
Dublin 2.
Direct line: 353-1-2415107
phone: 353-1-2415000

Tim.culhane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.criticalpath.net

Critical Path
a global leader in digital communications