[vicsireland] Excel Query - fitting a spreadsheet onto one page

  • From: "Ulla Quayle" <Ulla.Quayle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 15:33:56 +0100

Hi Everyone

I am currently working on a spreadsheet on Excel.  It has 11 columns.
When I tried to print it it came out over two pages.  I did go into the
page layout and change it to landscape.

Apparently there is a way to fit the spreadsheet onto one page but when
I asked a colleague to show me how to do this she only knew how to do it
by using the mouse and dragging the blue line which appears to the end
of the columns.  She clicked on something at the bottom of the right of
the screen which I am not able to see.  The dialogue that came up was
called page break preview.

Would anyone have any idea how to make a spreadsheet fit onto one page
using keystrokes?  I am using Excel 2007.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Ulla

Ulla Quayle
Training & Development Division