[vicsireland] Re: Em,ails bypassing inbox?

  • From: <martin_osullivan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 10:50:22 +0100 (IST)

Hi
If u are using a ppop 3 email account such as eircom you can do the following
For eircom go to http://webmail.eircom.net Enter your username and password,
and check if you can view the emails on the web.

If you are using another pop3 provider  try the following
http://www.mail2web.com and enter your full email address.
And then your password you will be able to check if the emails are coming in
to your inbox on your internet service providerâs side.  If they are not
being blocked by the ISP then it is on your local pc.